Thursday 30 June 2011

Hands across the sea

If you are a regular follower of mine you'll know that I've talked before about the great (both in nature and numbers) people I've come across since I started taking an active part in the jewellery design and blogging community...yes - I'm talking about you too! 

Many of you talented and lovely people hail from the USA and, since you'll be celebrating your independence from us Brits this coming Monday... I thought I'd mix up the talent pool and showcase some of my favourites from both sides of the pond - Independent, but in it together.

Take a closer look at their individual pieces at Hands across the sea





Lesley

1 comment:

  1. Wow, what a great line-up of talented artists! Thanks for sharing.

    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy - join in with the gossip...