Monday 13 July 2015

Preview - 13th July shop Update...


Well it's taken a little while but I've finally got the first batch of goodies from my shiny new and very large kiln finished and listed in my Etsy shop. It's been quite an adjustment from the little kiln I'm used to but everything seems to be coming out as I'd hoped and I'm very happy with the kiln. Here's a little preview of what's to come in tonight's (Monday 13th July 7pm BST) shop update...maybe something will tempt you...

Organic focal sets
Floral focal sets
Lunar hares...
Bead Sets
Charms and connectors
I'm off to The USA for a holiday next month so this will be the last big update I do until after that so the next one will probably be late September. I will also be closing my order book to commissions shortly so don't miss out if you see something you fancy. 


Hope to see you later.

Lesley




1 comment:

  1. Ohh Lesley
    These are all beautiful! So happy the big kiln is working so well for you.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy - join in with the gossip...