Sunday 22 September 2013

Bead Soup Feature in Jewelry Affaire


The Autumn 2013 edition of the magazine 'Jewelry Affaire' features an article on Lori Anderson and her Bead Soup Blog Party. I knew my BSBP partner Silke Grober had been asked to send one of her pieces in for consideration but I'd completely forgotten about it until last night when I saw the pictures of not only Silke's lovely necklace but my components and the bead soup I sent her too...


 

Thanks to Jennifer Cameron for sending me these photos - sadly we don't get Jewelry Affaire in the UK so It's the nearest I'll get but it's great to see my little beads in such a publication and well done to Silke for getting her BSBP design published.

If you can get hold of it do take a look as there are other BSBP designers featured in Lori's article.

Have a great Sunday all...

Lesley

5 comments:

  1. How fun to have a part in this wonderful publication! I need to remember to get it when I'm in the city. Too bad you don't get it there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats Lesley! how fun to see one of your components in a magazine!! and a lovely one at that :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, very nice!! I hope you have a friend in the US who will send you a copy!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy - join in with the gossip...