Sunday 7 August 2011

Cheeky Charm...

Just a quick post to bring a smile to your face...

I belong to a forum called the UK Jewellers Collective (UKJC) - a great bunch of people and a great place to find advice and support on all manner of things. We recently had a charm swap with the theme of 'summer holidays' and my entry was this rather pert sunbather...


It's called 'Sun Worship and is a double sided charm modeled in Art Clay 650. I've never actually modeled in this way with metal clay before so it was a useful exercise as well as a bit of fun, but I did practice with Fimo first.

Now, if you're out catching some sun today don't forget to use sunscreen - you don't want your pert little places getting all shiny and burnt now do you...

Lesley












3 comments:

  1. What a cute charm. It would certainly be a converstation starter in my neck of the woods. ;-)
    Therese

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huh, thought I'd commented earlier!! I *love* this! Absolutely hysterical :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This charm definitely brought a smile to my face. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy - join in with the gossip...