Monday 23 April 2012

Happy Monday...

Well it is when a very soggy postman turns up with some very soggy packages (it's tipping it down here) that contain these beauties...


The bead set is by Bo Hulley and the other pieces are of course the unmistakable work of Golem Studio. I got a little carried away in the Golem shop - easily done since it's in Europe and I don't have to worry about import tax and handling fees. And as for Bo, well she lives a short drive an a ferry ride from me so beads get to me in double quick time.

For the next couple of days I will be busy making new jewellery for...well actually, I think I'll come back later in the week and tell you what for but suffice to say, some of these pieces will be making a showing. So sorry to cut and run with such a short post but I must get on...

I hope your Monday is shaping up to be a good one too.

Lesley

PS - I'm not loving these Blogger changes...

4 comments:

  1. Shhhhh...I am giving away a Golem pendant on the Operation Tackle That Bead Stash Facebook page. The drawing will be Tuesday (Apr 24) evening. I have some of the same bead selection that you do. Love Bo and Golem!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh lovely choice of beads! The Golems are just fantastic designs.

    PS it's been tipping it down here too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lesley,
    These are beautiful beads! Have fun creating with these beauties.
    Therese

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh! Awesome! I have never bought anything from Golem but I keep seeing their stuff popping up and I am seriously tempted.....next month it will have to be though :-) WHat are all these blogger changes I keep hearing about? I don't seem to have any as yet......should I be scared?!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy - join in with the gossip...