Saturday 14 April 2012

Shop Update - New Bronze Components tomorrow...

Crikey is it really Saturday again already...?

After a couple of weeks concentrating on jewellery making, I've been back at my work table this week making bronze components. So today I'm rushing around getting everything photographed and listed for a Thea too shop update tomorrow evening (UK time) - lots of new pieces and a bit of a bird and beach theme going on this time around. I love the way buttons are being used as jewellery closures at the moment so I've also had a go at making some myself, see what you think.

 Keep an eye out on Facebook tomorrow and I'll let you know when the listings are going live. In the meantime here's a little taster...

Have a great weekend everyone.

Lesley

6 comments:

  1. I love your pieces. These are absolutely gorgeous. I am going to be visiting your shop soon. Are these bronze clay? I have used PMC (only slightly) but have not heard of bronze. You do a super job with whatever medium you are using.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I took a PMC class quite a few years ago and thoroughly enjoyed it but I did not have a kiln and didn't want to spend the money on all the tools that I would need so I will just need to purchase beautiful pieces from people like you instead! I still have about 5 packages of silver PMC that I'm not even sure it is still good. Not much you can do with a kiln.
    Super work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh... want want want... so lovely! >.< Now I'll have even more incentive to meet my personal challenge to use up a bunch of my stash and make room for new stuff... so these can be some of my new stuff ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lesley,
    I love, love, love your bronze components. I just hope the beautiful butterflies are still in the shop when I get a chance to look, but if not I'm sure I can always find something else I can not do without. I am beginning to hoard a lot of your bronze components LOL.
    Therese

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous work! Especially the shells ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome! I especially love that butterfly with all the holes.....gorgeous! SUch design potential.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy - join in with the gossip...