Tuesday 29 July 2014

Last Shop Update of Summer

Well here we are at the end of July already - I can't believe where the time has gone!

So far it's been a pretty good summer here in the UK but I must admit I haven't seen that much of it as yet as I've had my head down working hard on making beads to take to Bead Fest Philadelphia with me. It's only 3 weeks away now and the excitement is now mixed with a little panic and trepidation!

Amidst all this however I just wanted to take a  moment to let you know that I will be having a small shop  update tomorrow evening (30 July 2014) at 7pm GMT (UK time). This will be the last update of the summer and I will be closing both my shops for 2-3 weeks on August 16th.


Many people have asked whether the items I've been making for Bead Fest will be available in the shop and my plan is to list any remaining items as soon as I can in September. I will also resume production in September so if there is anything in particular you want but don't see just drop me a line via Etsy at that time and I'll see what I can do.

If you are going to Bead Fest do come and say hello - you'll find me at the 'Suburban Girl LLC' booth #471A. Otherwise don't forget to check here and on my facebook page for pictures and posts from Bead fest and in the meantime I hope the rest of the summer (or whatever season you're in) is wonderful for you.

Take care.

Lesley

 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lesley,
    I have been enjoying your progress with your clay components. I wish I was going to be at Bead Fest, but it is just not possible this year. Have fun!
    Therese

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy - join in with the gossip...