Saturday 30 June 2012

Bead Soup Is On It's Way....

Well, I finally bit the bullet to make my final decision and yesterday my parcel of Bead Soup ingredients began their long journey to Jenny Cameron in Indiana. As Jenny and I are in the first reveal I'm hoping they get there quickly so she has plenty of time to play and find some inspiration.

All I can do now is sit and wait and chew my nails until they arrive safely and hope that Jenny likes them - this is the worst time for me as doubts creep in and I worry that I've got my selection totally wrong. But there's nothing I can do about it now so I'll just have to keep everything crossed for a week or so.

So do you want to see what I've sent Jenny...yes?...of course you do but you know the rules - no pictures until partners have their parcels. Oh alright then, maybe just one very heavily disguised little pic and it is heavily disguised - even I don't recognise what I've sent!


Now you'll just have to wait until Jenny gets her soup mix to find out what this really is. Oh and Jenny if you're looking at this, that bit on the left really isn't the "baby poop green/brown" it looks!

Have a great weekend all!

Lesley

6 comments:

  1. Oh Lesley, you are such a tease! ;-) I bet Jenny is going to love whatever you sent to her especailly if you sent some of your yummy bronze pieces.
    Therese

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know Jenny will love whatever you sent her! I can't wait for the first reveal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is sure to LOVE what ever you send!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I can already tell they are beautiful. And the colors -- fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am sooo excited. Also, I totally laughed when I read the baby poop comment. Haha! I'm not worried at all. I am sure I will love everything you sent.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy - join in with the gossip...