Sunday 10 June 2012

Shop Update Tomorrow...

Oh my, it's been another mad, mad week with constant rushing around and trying to keep to many balls in  the air - always dangerous for a klutz like me!

I haven't had much of a chance to post this week but just wanted to give you a heads up on a THEA too shop update happening tomorrow evening (Monday 11th June). Lots of new goodies going into the shop along with some restocking of some old favourites.


I'm hoping the week ahead is going to be a little less hectic and I'll get to do a proper, interesting post! I'm really looking forward to next weekend too when I'm away visiting old friends that I don't get to see too often. Being away from home means I just have to ignore the 'to do' list and chill out for a while - sheer bliss!

I hope you all have a great week ahead.

Lesley




No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy - join in with the gossip...