Sunday 6 May 2012

Shop upate

Hi there - how is your Sunday going...nice and relaxing...?

I'm busy putting together new listings for a shop update at 7pm (GMT) this evening but I've decided that there is too much to list in one hit so I will complete the listings tomorrow. So if any of you are kind enough to buy something and then find you want something else subsequently, just send me a not with the later order and I'll amalgamate them and refund the postage from the second order. It's a public holiday tomorrow here in the UK so I won't be shipping anything before Wednesday so plenty of time.

Here's a quick peek at some of the new things on their way - hope you can drop by...


Lesley

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lesley,
    These are gorgeous, I need to get some more of your toggles I am down to one left, but I have to check the finances first.
    Therese

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Love those birdies!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy - join in with the gossip...